February 24, 2012

If we could walk away with our memories...

The Lonely Bench 


How could you leave me alone.
How could you do that to me?
I know you wanted to move ahead in your life,
But wasn't I meant to be a big part of it?

How do you think will I survive,
For you have become the air I breath, the food I eat,
Sans you life will feel less,
more or less, it will be lifeless.

Deep down I knew the day would come,
But the urgency of it, I didn't know.
How life changes in a matter of seconds,
I don't have a better proof to show.

You knew I won't be able to stop you from going,
You knew I won't be able to change your mind,
You used my selflessness, my love, my longing,
How selfish are you, my friend.

I know it will be lies alright,
If you say I'll be back for you,
But can you still say that just once,
I just want something to cling on to.

Sometimes, I feel how good the life would be,
If we could walk away with our memories...


~RavS

1 comment:

  1. I always feel good when I find out that new people have started reading my blog! And it's even more heartful to get comments. So thanks a lot bro! :)

    Regarding what's currently happening, well yeah it sucks to leave each other but nothing can be done about it except to accept it and move on.

    ReplyDelete