January 15, 2012

I smile.


I smile.
Because it takes away all the sadness at that very moment.


I smile.
Because it makes me feel happy, instantly.


I smile.
Because it's essential for me, just like breathing.






I smile.
Because smiling is an art
 and I want to perfect it.


I smile.
Just to keep seeing, if I can still smile.



I smile.
Because it's a habit, it's automatic.



I smile.
Because not smiling sucks.


I smile.
Because I like to smile.



I smile.
Because there is a huge scarcity of smiles in this world.


I smile.
Because I have the best smile in the world, and I know it!



I smile.
Because a lot of others' smile depends on it.


I smile.
Because it never hurts.


I smile.
Because they asked me to do so.
And I am just keeping my promise.


I smile.
I just don't know the exact reason.


I smile.
Whenever I remember her.


I smile.
That's how I defeat my enemies.


I smile.
While talking or walking.
While eating or drinking.
While doing anything and everything.



I smile.
When I wake up, and when I go to sleep.
And a lot many times in between.



I smile.
Because I just don't know how NOT to smile.


I smile.
Because I believe in miracles a genuine smile can perform.


I smile.
Because smiling is my favorite.


I smile.
Because everyone just love to see me smile.



I smile.
...Today because I don't know if I would be there to smile tomorrow.



I smile.
Because it's precious, but still no one can steal it from me.




I smile.
Because world walks with me when I smile.
And when I frown,
they leave me alone.


I smile.
Because I belong to those rare species who can.




I smile.
Because I want to lessen the hatred in this world. 


I smile.
Because God made life to be lived this way only.


I smile.
Because it is a must to get ahead in career ...and in life.


I smile.
Because it's safe and has no side effects.



I smile.
But I won't tell why.
Because smiling is something I don't need to justify.


I smile.
In the hope that she will find me, one day. And I want to be found smiling.


I smile.
Because it's one thing I don't need a reason to do.






I smile.
Because sometimes, laughing is politically incorrect.



I smile.
Because I don't want to regret not smiling later on.



I smile.
Because it makes me appear approachable.



I smile.
Because I like baffling people with my smile.


I smile.
Because there is no better exercise for my face.





I smile.
Because it's infectious.




I smile.
Because I want to remind those who have forgotten to smile.


I smile.
Because it doesn't cost me anything.




I smile.
Because it makes everyone's day.



I smile.
Because it's the best make up I can ever have.





I smile.
Because it shields the pain inside.






I smile.
But it's not my fault, it makes me look cute. 



I smile.
Because I have missed a lot of opportunities to do so before.
But I am not missing any more.



I smile.
Period.







... Dedicated to (and courtesy) my new found friends. Keep smiling :)

10 comments:

  1. very hard work indeed....great work...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro. Yes indeed it was hours of hard work. In fact, I was meant to post it yesterday morning, but it took me almost 2 days to complete :)

      The hardest (and most satisfying) part was to actually find out the smiles of those who rarely smile :)

      Delete
  2. WOW!! Aapko itne badhiya ideas aate kahan se hain..Ravi-ji? Brilliant work! & sure, the reasons to smile relates to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Namrata! Kehte hain, khali dimaag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai :D

      Well usually I have no dearth of ideas (good, bad, idiotic) when it comes to blogging. It's usually the lack of time and my laziness to convert the ideas into reality, that are the problems.

      But I would like to thank my employers for providing me with ample time to do stuffs :P

      Delete
    2. great job ravs..:] hard wrk indeed..:]
      agar shaitaan aise kaam karte hain, toh i wish hum sab shaitaan ban jaaye..:p

      Delete
  3. What An IDEA SirJi...!! Hats Off..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dhanyvaad bhai, aapne comment karke mere chehre pe smile laa di :)

      Delete
    2. kya baat kahi hai atul...i wish yahaan like button hotaa...
      super like sirji..

      Delete
  4. G8 dude... It's been ages seeing this kinda superb work... Super Like..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot bro! It's been ages since I wrote something like that myself :)

      Delete